Thursday, February 2, 2012

Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad Blog Hop!

Blog Hop Badges-002 (2)

Welcome!   I hope you’re enjoying the blog hop thus far!  I’ve had fun with the projects I created and love the stamp set that us bloggers were challenged to use (however, I must admit, I have not used this stamp set often enough, lol).  I am in L-O-V-E with the adorable Designer Series Paper offered as a Sale-a-bration treat in this years line up.  It is just fabulous in my opinion. 

I started out decorating a tin,  I plan on giving this one to a lady in my downline that is celebrating one year with Stampin’ Up! how wonderful is that!  She is awesome and such a great friend… anywho… back to the projects…

 

DSC_0608

I am loving this pattern, the frilliness along with the elegance could be for just about any occasion and pair it up with this stamped image and you have a winner!  If I was keeping the tin, I’d use it for scrap embellishments myself.  What would you use it for?

DSC_0603

Here is a matching card .  You’ll notice the edge of the stamped image was rubbed in Calypso Coral.  I did this for both projects, however it shows more predominately on the card.  DSC_0611

Here you can see it in a close up!  I did not think I’d like the combination of Calypso Coral and Blushing Bride but they really do compliment each other. 

 

DSC_0610

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will share our blog hop with your friends! Don’t forget to stop by next month as well!

Blog Hop Badges-003 Blog Hop Badges-004

And just incase you get lost along the way, here is the list of blogs:

 

  • Shellie G. of Creative Electica
  • Annie L. of Love Me Cards
  • Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
  • Nancy B. of Lady Stamps a Lot
  • Anji C. of Altered Scraps Blog
  • Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
  • Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  • Amanda H. of Live Laugh Craft
  • Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
  • Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
  • Heather W. of Heather's Stampin' Blog    (YOU ARE HERE) 
  • Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
  • Linda O. of Stamp at Linda's
  • Marla R. of Marla's Stampin' Spot
  • Michele M. of Michele's Stampin' Blog
  • Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  • Pam S. of Sunny Girl Scraps
  • Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  • 7 comments:

    1. Heather, what a great gift ensemble! Your downline will love it.I love the sponging on the embossed CS. TFS!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Heather, this is such a pretty ensemble. Such a great use of the DSP and I am sure your downline will be thrilled to receive it!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Super cute projects! I love the coordinating tin with the card.

      ReplyDelete
    4. OMG I love this... and you used the challenge stamp set! GREAT job... I will be case'ing!

      ReplyDelete
    5. I love your decoration on the tin and the corresponding card! And the thin sheer ribbon actually shows up very well with your background. Great job!

      ReplyDelete
    6. BEAUTIFUL!! I sure do love that DSP too!

      ReplyDelete